Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daydream #101

A friend suggested that I should start something like Red Ribbon or Red Letter. It’s a company/website that specializes in gifts (tangible and intangible)- spa, afternoon champagne and cupcake affair with shoes, couple portrait photography, just to name a few.

I think I have deep potential. I’m gifted in gifts! I mean, seriously, if $ is not an issue, I can come up with the most creative yet personalised gift idea - luxuriously with style or simple but thoughtful.

I'm day dreaming of my advertisement...-

This may be you:-
-10-year wedding anniversary is 5 days away but you’ve got nothing planned yet
-Bought the ring but not sure how to pop the question (you want it to be special yet not cliché)
-Tired of celebrating birthdays in restaurants
-Worried that you may get the ‘not-so-perfect’ gift for your partner
-Hard pressed for time but still unwilling to surrender to getting a “common” gift
-Mom turns 70, and you want to show your appreciation

Let us help.


Birthdays, planning surprises, hen night, weddings, picnic, baby shower, anniversary, wedding proposals, Christmas, Mothers/Fathers days, saying sorry, thank you, anything under the sun. Leave it to us and we will help you pamper your recipient and let him/her experience the most unforgettable day on this special occasion.

My potential partner (in crime): SL??

SNAP SNAP SNAP! Back to my full time job that foots the bills... Ok, where was I before this? Oh ya, oil price trend...

1 comment:

meefedtothemax said...

Heh :) Before I even got to 1/4 of this post I was already thinking of partnering you... :)

Sure would be more fun than trying to sign off my AR....