Sunday, March 1, 2009

Things are better left unsaid (outloud)



Enough of my series of fatigue-griping-melancholic posts. I started the day determined to blog about something happy or beautiful. Got it! Etsy simple yet lurrvely cards for the tongue tied with messages such as :-

  • You’re an amazing human being
  • Let’s climb to the roof
  • I have lost the right words. Will these do?
  • I‘ve been thinking about you
  • You are beautiful
  • I have a secret to share
  • I miss you
  • Come on a picnic with me
  • I like you
  • You’re right, I’m wrong

The last one is my favourite :) Ideas for the romantic-at-heart to slip under a pillow…

I want one for my work- “Sorry. If I had known, I wont' be sitting here."

1 comment:

meefedtothemax said...

somehow the picture brought tears to my eyes....

that and the title. reminds me of a fish leong song from long ago... :)