Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bottomed out

Bottomed out- a commonly used term in my course of work for companies starting to pick up in profits after a season of ‘lows’. Never thought it would be applicable to me. On the day my accident last week, my central nerve system sort of broke down and I accidentally bit my lip over lunch. It has since developed into a septic ulcer that requires antibiotic treatment. My speech and mood have been affected over the past few days as I couldn’t talk due to the pain. Colleagues told me that I have been jinxed given the series of ‘event’s that had happened to me recently - chicken pox, bb S falling sick, accident, back ache, knee, ulcer... But I rejected all in Jesus name, knowing that great blessings are in store for me. Yesterday I gloriously closed the chapter of my ‘episodes’ by accidentally stepping on someone’s poo in the ladies!Bizarre!! God knows how the piece of s.h.i.t landed on the floor…

Psalms 23: 4 ~ Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

tree Need I say more?

No comments: