Saturday, November 6, 2010

Psalms 23

Psalms 23 is an awesome passage… simple and powerful. Every verse speaks of LIFE, if we take time to understand them… There are only 6 verses in this chapter. If we just take 5 minutes a day to meditate on each verse, we’ll be surprised how it breathes words to us as we go about our daily lives...

1~The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. 

treeThis does not mean I am ‘holy’ and not having any ‘wants’. But it means I shall not lack. Simply because He is the shepherd. I am provided for.

shepherd

2~He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside the still waters

tree He LEADS me. He makes me REST. Rest doesn’t mean physical inactivity. Rest = Believing. Knowing that the finished work is DONE because of Jesus on the cross.

To be continued….

No comments: