Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Silver lining

silverlining

I am expecting good things to come out of this week.

Monday morning: Went for a scheduled MRI for my knee which has been giving me some problem.

Tuesday morning: On my way to see the doc to review the MRI (above), my cab was knocked from the rear. I suffered a mild concussion and some pain on my back. With that I was given a week of hospitalisation leave (alternative to hospital admission).

Tuesday afternoon: Went for a back MRI and neck X-Ray as a result of the accident.

Wednesday morning: Physiotherapy for the above.

Wednesday afternoon: Review of second MRI shows a tear on the disc fibrosis at my lower back and a minor whiplash on my neck.

It’s only mid-week but it’s been one heck of a week.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

~Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

wandalingam said...

thank God you had that seat belt on