Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy 33!

Desktop2

We met 11 years ago. First impression: Aloof. Mysterious.

A few months down the road, we became good friends, belonging to the four-footer club.  She’s been a great influence over these years, seeing me through my ups and downs, sharing my joys and darkest secrets…

It’s her birthday today and let me tell you all about her...

  • Trait: iron will, intuitive, sensitive, courageous, fierce and has an incredible personal magnetism
  • Work: successful, loyal, confident and efficient
  • Motherhood: One of the most ‘let-go’ and cool moms to two beautiful kids. A non-conformist to our Kiasu/Kiasi culture
  • Family:  She’s the pillar to her sister, giving her the best and all. A great daughter her father needs and proud of
  • Wife: Passionate, a close confidant . She is a steady and calm wife who seldom loses her cool, but when she does, he is in BIG BIG trouble
  • Friendship: She is discerning, knowing who are real friends. She has great wisdom and often sought as a solver to friends’ problems

Happy Birthday my dear friend! I am privileged to be in your inner circle today.  Wishing you health, joy and perfect complexion!

PS: my mother describes her as the very very very beautiful one.

1 comment:

Sin Yee said...

Wat four footer, I touch 5feet mark K :p

U also forgot incredibly petty too . Haha
Love ur post !