Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy list

Work took over my birthday but I felt extra love this year for the little things and thoughts that others spared me.

Colleagues at work penned down their wishes on little heart-shapes card and put them into a well-wishes jar.  And my junior who has seen me slogged for the past few weeks surprised me with a bottle of sake delivered by a waitress from the nearby bar to my WORKSTATION as I was busy typing away!

SL made me a collage with my favourite list!

252977_10150635206365357_824845356_19156680_1770786_n

Facebook and phone wishes kept me going as I went in and out of meetings…

Hand-peeled (by shih) crab meat Claypot Tanghoon was truly love.

Unplanned mini birthday celebration at Pave.

IMG_1012

And because of my crazy schedule this period, I get extended birthday celebrations till July with different groups of friends, including one with daddy M post-birthday (a half-day spa at the St Regis – looking forward!).

No comments: