Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jet-setting not

A friend calls me a jet-setter. It sounds glamourous. Another friend who learns that I have driver chauffering me around town for meetings as being a high-flyer. But people who are in the know - including daddy M calls my business trips as wring(s).

My days usually start at 8.30am with 7 to 8 meetings lined up (including lunch meeting). I would retreat to the hotel at about 8pm to unpack and pack for the next city...No time to shop, hardly any time to enjoy the city... On good days, I stretch myself by making dinner appointments with friends who are based locally to avoid having miserable dinners by myself in the hotel room...

Just did a quick google on what definition of jet-setter:-

"Jet set" is a journalistic term that was used to describe an international social group of wealthy people, organizing and participating all around the world in social activities that are unreachable to ordinary people

So I am nowhere near jet-setter or glamourous.


Signing off at KLIA, enroute to HK...

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

Jet setting sounds better mah so dun spoil the illusion lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.