Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are you in the novelty camp?





I was once told that Singapore has the highest number of photographer per capita. Indeed, 5 out of 10 friends own a gigantic heavy SLR camera. Everyone is turning “pro” one after another. People beyond my wildest guess are joining the novelty camp.

I think I'm a mini-photographer (wannabe) too. I've got the passion, but the enthusiasm is periodical and intensive only during holidays. I've got cameras too- whatever belongs to Marcel is mine. We have a Nikon or Canon SLR something something model and a compact Samsung (errr XYZ model). See, that explains why I'm a perfect candidate for mini-photographer wannabe.

Out of the 800+ shots that I took during my recent holiday, Marcel (the official photographer for the household) only picked 2 or 3 magical shots that got his approval, but since I'm an amateur , I think I fared better.

No comments: