Thursday, October 16, 2008

Me, in a nutshell


My self: I’m a Penangite, half-converted (mentally) Singaporean. I’m married to a tall, dark handsome man- Marcel (eyes of a beholder).

My family: Dad- full of wisdom. Mom- kitchen is her sanctuary and majong is her relaxation. Elder bro- loves cartoon even at 40+. Elder sis- surrounded by men who love her (hubby and 2 boys).

My passion: Wedding planning, flowers, cooking, my God

My likes: Trashy magazines, chic flicks, pretty little things

My work: I'm an equity analyst. I write reports about stocks, what to buy, what to sell. I’m “supposed” to know the future ups and downs of share prices and have my views penned down. So how do I know the future? I try my best to analyse the numbers and pray...

My pride: My friends.

My new love: French and Sake

1 comment:

meefedtothemax said...

you missed out:

My (adorable) quirks - I may often be found talking to myself loudly, clapping and cheering for myself in the third person randomly whilst at work, doing the Chicken Little dance, squatting, falling down escalators, seriously injuring myself even without strenuous activity, avoiding milk and sugar in my coffee like the plague, trying to open doors the wrong way etc etc

:)