Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beautiful wedding


Venue -check
Invites- check
Flowers -check
Gown/suite - check
Make up -check
Music -check
Photography -check
Bridesmaid dresses -check
Cake- check
Favours- check
Hen night- check
Program -check
Guest book- check
Honeymoon- check

Ok.. all look good! Just a few more things to tidy up.. Talk to me about wedding planning and perk me up anytime of the day. It's my backup career!

My dear friend – Wan Ling is getting married! Who says we need 1 year to plan a wedding? She is doing it in 4 months! And NO, she is not pregnant! Juggling work, business and wedding in such a short time coupled with gloomy mood clouding the economy is not easy.. BUT I’m seeing a beautiful wedding coming up! 6 December- I look forward to it.

*photo from Perfect Bound*

1 comment:

meefedtothemax said...

omgdness, i just LOVE birdcage arrangements! this one is very pretty :)