Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy anniversary

Three years ago today I started this blog, inspired by SY, after a great holiday with my folks at the beginning of the financial crisis. I have definitely evolved over the years…There were times when I was feeling unmotivated to write and almost wanted to kill the entire blog idea. There were times when I wondered if anyone out there read my episodes of verbal diarrhoea. And of course there were times when blogging was an outlet for me to count my blessings in the midst of adversity. I’m glad I didn’t stop.

To a handful avid followers out there – thank you.

I hope my healthy narcissism continues to give you a little entertainment and escape from your daily life.

Some of my favourite posts / moments captured :-

Daddy and mommy's girl

3,2,1, Action!

Gray matter

Overjoyed

My girl friends in A-Z

Answered prayer

Thanks Pa

Only grace

No comments: