Sunday, December 14, 2008

Surprise sandwich


If Forrest Gump said life is like a box of chocolate, I think Marcel should say “Life is like my wife’s sandwich, you never know what you're gonna get”.
When I'm in the mood, I enjoy spending extra time preparing surprise sandwich for Marcel. It’s called surprise sandwich because he leaves me alone to get the ingredients when we do our groceries while he focuses on other department of the household - detergent, tidbits, toilet rolls. I usually prepare in the morning when he showers or the night before (if it involves cooking) with no interference and don’t reveal what’s inside the sandwich. He needs to find out himself. So the thrill for me lies in the ‘sneaky’ preparation process and imagining his facial expressions of satisfaction when he tastes it. The little things in life…

3 comments:

meefedtothemax said...

heh. you two and your sandies of lurvvve ;)

meefedtothemax said...

you know, i think the lesson for all men is: see what your woman could accomplish if freed from laundry duty! :)

Shhhhhh said...

快受不了你们的幸福!好嫉妒!