Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Henned out

It was wl’s hen night last Saturday and I came down with flu on Sunday. I think I'm a nerd in disguise who's trapped in a beautiful body (haha). I can't take late night clubbings anymore...

This is our 2nd hen night for the year. We chucked away our usual ‘sexy’ rental costume to embarass the hen and booked ourselves a session of exotic-lap dance with Groove studio, in the dingy Waterloo centre. It turned out fun and hilarious! No sight of exoticness at all as you can see from the pix! I think our men would laugh and fall off the chair if any of us attempt to put this into practice... I can already hear "Stop it honey!" or "What are you doing?" ...
The group’s brainjuice is also dried up with ‘creative’ sabos this round. So I went to the party supplies shop in Valley Point and got us a ready-made “Bachelorette’s Last Night’s Dare To Do It” checklists.

  1. Dance with a bald guy
  2. Kiss the first guy who speaks to you
  3. Serenade someone
  4. Blow kisses to a stranger
  5. Remove your bra without leaving the room
  6. Collect 3 men’s phone number
  7. Drink 3 shots in a row
  8. Dance on the table
  9. Wink at a guy and lick your lips
  10. Collect a pair of men’s boxers

Well, let’s just say that not everything in the list got checked because the hen and the chics were too happified by the end of the night.

No comments: