Sunday, January 4, 2009

See good days and enjoy life


After two full weeks of awesome lifestyle at slow-moving pace, sleeping in, leaving work at random hours, long lunches and high dosage of Cantonese drama, I’m back to normal routine now…

To motivate myself, I came up with a mood board – an A4 calendar with all the long week-ends highlighted by ME. If you’re suffering from AH-ADHD (After Holidays Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), try this. Print out a blank 2009 calendar and highlight the public holidays YOURSELF. Draw a sun, some flowers, trees around and pin it up at your workstation. You will feel an immediate rush of thrill.

I'm doing the one thing for 2009 - Rest. Already looking forward to my 1st trip of the year - Phuket.


1 Peter 3:10: 10-11 “ He who would love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit. Let him turn away from evil and do good; Let him seek PEACE and pursue it".

1 comment:

Sin Yee said...

i just started the year and you are talking about holiday?!!!! you are making me stressed.