Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Travelolic anonymous


I’m easily tempted. After sort of being ‘cajoled’ by my colleague that the deal for Banyan Tree Phuket was value for money, I convinced myself that I need a break in Jan in view of the hectic schedule in Feb (despite having a slow month in Dec).

A day after my return, he ‘persuaded’ me that $598 to Taiwan is a good deal (of which he has happily booked to go for Easter)! 2 weeks ago, after watching The Duchess, I thought Bath is worth a visit.

Meanwhile, I’m salivating over colleagues who are spending CNY in Morocco, London, Hokkaido, Tanjung Jara Resort... Sherena, LS, YL and WL are also respectively planning trips! I want to say YES to all.

Yes to more holidays
Yes to sweet deals
Yes to hot spring
Yes to fresh sashimi
Yes to breath-taking scenery
Yes to countries with weakening currencies

Do they have travelolic anonymous support group??

Hmmm... I think my meds from food poisoning may have affected the neuro system...

No comments: