Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New addiction

I've been pondering: is it a want or is it a need? I may be addicted to hair spa. Since my maiden experience last Friday, I've been dreaming of my next visit to the salon. Tag line of the month - Never say never .... I used to smirk at my colleagues who go for hair spa/ treatment once a month or when they are stressed. I thought it's unncessary and spendthrift. I was wrong. It DOES make a difference. I caught myself a few times running my fingers through my hair and self-indulging in the suppleness and softness DURING MEETINGS over the past 2 days. I may have subconsciously walked with more confidence imagining modeling for a shampoo ad (without the face)!! 

Hmm.. I think it is absolutely necessary for another hair spa to restore and repair the potential dryness from hot sun after my beach holiday this weekend! Yep, it's a need. 

7 comments:

Shhhhhh said...

花钱买爽!

Sin Yee said...

great, Jason will be reading this so the next time i do this, he will understand. haha

by the way, Jason thinks your blog is very funny and is keeping him entertained at the army.

meefedtothemax said...

which salon do you go to? i also want to try :)

The little me said...

Jeric Salon @ Central- Look for Michelle (say intro by Janice)

wandalingam said...

now u hv motivated me to go for my long overdue 4-step hair "treatment". equivalent to hair spa?

hair swing hair, after lunch.

meefedtothemax said...

ok the dangerous qustion now...what's the damage?

The little me said...

if quote janice's name - S$81