Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 random things phenomenon

I was "verbally" tagged by SL to write 25 random things about me. Apparently it's a new craze in FB where you’re supposed to write 25 random things about you that people don't already know.

1. I accepted Christ in 1988
2. I don't like cats
3. I'm scared of hamsters or animals in the furry family
4. I was a pescatarian for 2 years
5. My first exposure to English public speaking was in Primary 3 with “Princess and the pea”
6. I earned A$70 a week as part-time waitress in a Japanese restaurant for living expenses in Australia during my uni-days
7. I believe in healing and holy communion
8. I knew how to ride a bicycle instantaneously by watching others when I was 7 (I think it’s a miracle)
9. I lived with my grandma and saw my parents twice a year as they worked in Brunei for about 15 years
10. I'm still scared of jabs
11. I pray in tongues
12. I wanted to do law for my tertiary study but it was too expensive
13. I read my first Sydney Sheldon- “If tomorrow comes” at 16
14. I finished grade 6 in piano and liked sight reading
15. I can't live without friends
16. I don't like chocolate
17. I take my coffee black, no sugar please
18. I attended 2 lessons of hip-hop years ago
19. I like British accent
20. I was a marching commander in girl guides
21. I was a c-section baby
22. I still cry over a bad hair cut
23. Seating alone at Battery Park and looking across the waters toward Statue of Liberty was one of my happiest moments in life
24. I don't eat liver
25. I still miss my maternal grandma

You're welcome to share with me your 25-things but I'm merciful –I'll settle with 10.

2 comments:

meefedtothemax said...

thanks for sharing :)

3) - does this include dogs? or only small furry animals?

4) when? was this during your eat-nothing phase? how did you start?

5) did you read it out in front of the chool or class? i love that story. so diva :) from the princess and the pea to CNA - how far you're come babes! :)

17) except with skinny lattes:) but there's still no sugar:)

The little me said...

3)dogs yes - scared a little, but I would run miles away from small furry animals

4)2000-2002. started the day after I marinated 2kg of chicken wings for bbq.

5)school