Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celebrate love


I love M and I am still in love. Just so I make myself clear.

I am not BIG on Valentine's day. Does that make me less romantic or cynical? I hope not. I'm also hoping that it's not a sign of aging or complacency... I still love flowers, little surprises, happy-ending chic flicks and weddings though.

Love is always worth celebrating. And it should be celebrated EVERYDAY. BUT some of us wait for V. day to springboard our love and ooze the tiny ounce of romance in our blood. Oh well, no harm I reckon, better than nothing at all...

For this V. day, if you're celebrating in style, have a good one! If you're single, don't let it rain on you, it's just another Saturday. If you're none of the above, just spare some thoughts for your partner - a simple wish, a small note, prepare a simple meal AT HOME, take a walk by the park, catch a romance movie. Just do something TOGETHER. (But don't get ripped off)


** image from Samantha Hahn

No comments: