Monday, February 16, 2009

Wonder oven, where art thou

My brother has been asking me to think of something that I want for my new house since 2007 but I just couldn't figure out any item that I would lug from Penang...
If I must really give an answer I would probably want an oven. (Koh or Tai Sou, this is not a hint, pleeeeze don't get me an oven, I'll think of something eventually). The thing is I don't really need one and my cooking experience has been satisfying even without it ... Plus I haven't found one that meets all of my criterias:-
  • One that is SOLID which can withstand being under the sun 24/7
  • Affordable
  • Cool-looking
  • Doesn't require much cleaning (self cleaning function?)
  • Doesn't take up much space
So for now, I'm happy with our microwave- the old faithful Sanyo (pressie fr WL 5-6 years ago) which is still doing its job perfectly - nothing but REHEAT...

PS: SY, yes there are microwaves out there that don't have a grill function :)

1 comment:

Sin Yee said...

Ok ok oven for ur bday k? :p