Monday, February 23, 2009

Magical downsize

Within one week:-

Colleague 1: why are u so petit?
Colleague 2: you shrunk in size (weight and height)
Colleague 3: you lost weight, are you stressed?
Colleague 4: you lost weight

*Colleagues 2,3 and 4 looked worried when they commented.

The last I checked, the daily showing of my scale is still within an acceptable variance of +-3%. My pants and skirts are not any looser. My diet remains the same (in fact I “Yellowlighted” 3 times last week). Could it be the yoga sessions? But if my downsize is for the better, how do I explain the worried look from colleagues 2,3 and 4?

Hmmm.. I’m reading too much into things. Perhaps they are just worried about the world, the economy, the future…

Meanwhile I'll just jump in joy.

*image from www.art.com

2 comments:

drNO said...

hahhahha...may be they just exaggerating their concern, to show that they really care??
have a nice day :)

meefedtothemax said...

if only all of us had your problem... :)