Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flash back

Little things that I remember about our 23 years of friendship...

-you taught me how to take a bus to Komtar when I was 10
- you taught me how to cook Thap Thim Krop when I was 14
- you recorded the sounds of waves with ‘Nothing compares’ for me
- you told a very good story in class, just like Alfred Hitchcock
- you paid for my air ticket home for one of the summer holidays
- you exposed me to my first facial
- you brought me to church when I was 13
- we laughed our head off recording our own voices, verbal diarrhoea, singing, talking about boys (where is that cassette?)
- we had cold wars
- we had big fights
- we cried together
- we did silly things together
- we saw each other’s best and worst
- we grew up together
- we changed together

My wishes to you on this Birthday
health
peace of mind
your heart desires to come true

2 comments:

Shhhhhh said...

I wish i have many more 23 years of friendship with you...明知道人家爱哭又偏偏喜欢弄人家哭!!!妖女!!!

Shhhhhh said...

the cassette should be with you!